April 2013 Bake Box
Contents of the April Bake Box:
Lemon Tea Cake Slice
- A citrus tea cake with a soft underbelly that pairs beautifully with tea.
Classic Victoria Sponge Cake Slice
-Named after Queen Victoria, a sandwich cake with jam and buttercream is the highlight of British high tea.
- The lethal combination of chocolate and caramel is totally divine.
Decorated Shortbread cookie
- Crumbly cookies for everyone: and most enjoyed by kids with buttercream designing.
2 Mini Chocolate Macaroons
- A sweet and vibrant meringue based confection with melt in your mouth buttercream/cream cheese filling.
- A sweet tray bake oat bar sits well with the diet conscious.
- This classic french dish (originally from the german word "Kuchen" meaning cake) will roll on the tongue with satisfying ease.
2 Rosemary Scones
- A dose of rosemary to the classic Devonshire tea scone gives it a savoury twist!
Chocolate Cheescake mini dessert jar
- The perfect blend of Chocolate and Dulce De Leche leaves your taste buds wanting more.
Red Velvet mini dessert jar
- Famously known as "The Lady Gaga" of layered cakes this dramatic, over the top, candycane cake is the cake of all seasons.
About: Confectionately Seerat's
From Petite confections to celebration cakes. If you love to pamper your sweet palette be my guest.
As they always say destiny has a bigger plan and in an ordinary life, I was blessed with an extraordinary gift. When my passion for baking turned into my ambition I named it 'Confectionately Seerats'- Confection with affection. The amalgamation of my mother's and grandmothers' recipes, the wonderful wilton courses I did and the knowledge imparted by my wilton instructor and my own passion led me to wake each day to celebrate life with confection and go into slumber yearning to wake up and start all over again.
So if you need the king of the world to satiate you .. Chocolate.. choose from hollows to truffles to clusters. If you wish to give yourself a parisian treat .. treat yourself to vibrant macarons, chocolate boats or have me design a Candy Buffet for you .. (I absolutely love setting menus). If u wish you make yourself feel good order fairy cakes which don't look less than well dressed damsels. If you want a special occassion to look like you leave it to fondant.
Seerat also takes chocolate making classes from beginners to expert level. She organises and caters for high tea events.