October 2013 Bake Box
Contents of the October Bake Box:
Lemon praline (Belgium)
-White chocolate shells filled with lip smacking lemon curd.
Linzer torte (Austria)
- Short, crumbly, almondy pastry layered with raspberry jam.
- Layered buttery pastry filled with apples and a dash of cinnamon.
Pear tarte-tain (France)
- An upside down pear tart oozing with caramel.
Almond Biscotti (Italy)
- Couple your hot beverage with nutty, crispy Almond Biscotti.
- Spanish doughnut dusted with sugar and cinnamon along with decadent chocolate sauce.
Cheese and rosemary scones (UK)
- Moist scones studded with cheese and topped with rosemary perfect to go with your tea.
Mushroom vol-au-vents (France)
- Flaky and melting in your mouth puff pastry with mushrooms.
Whisk is synonymous to fresh treats made with finest ingredients. Here you will find tarts layered with luscious berries; chocolate cakes smothered with blanched almond; melt-in-the-mouth muffins, oozing cream and butter; wild-wicked red velvet pastries and decadent apple pies amongst others. You’ll find food that makes your heart bound. Go ahead, sample some. Whisk awaits you..