1. The term ‘Bake Box’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to Bake Box. The term ‘you’ refers to the client/customer or user of any interface provided by bakebox.in a Zedoo Group Pvt Ltd company.
4. We treat all your personal information as confidential and comply with all applicable Indian Data Protection laws and consumer legislation in place.
Information Collection and Usage
1. Information provided by you: You shall be required to give certain information while accessing our website, communicating with us through other means, making use of our offerings (refer to Section 1.2 of our Terms of Service) etc. Owing to the nature of our trade it shall be mandatory on your part to provide some specific details. Not providing us with certain information might act to your detriment. We might choose not to provide you our offering in case you fail or refuse to provide us with the information we need. The information required includes but is not restricted to your name, your email id(s), phone number(s), billing and shipping address. We assure you that the information collected shall only consist of details required for general functioning of the trade and shall not be superfluous. Information we collect would be used for processing orders, administer polls/competitions/promotions, develop of website, improve customer service and to send you emails regarding product offers.
3. We might collect information regarding our customers from third parties (e.g. delivery information, change in address of the customer etc from the carriers).
4. Information collected in the abovementioned procedures shall strictly be used to ensure better services to our clients or to protect the rights or property of our customers. Bake Box shall try to inform the customer if such information is to be used for other purposes.
5. By visiting bakebox.in it is assumed you do not object to us contacting you by email, phone or in writing and you will not consider this a breach of any of your rights.
Sharing Customer Information
1. Third Party Services: Due to the nature of services provided by Bake Box, it becomes essential to share some information with trusted third parties, for example our delivery partners. Delivery information of our clients could be shared with the carriers of the articles for delivery. Similarly, customer information could be shared with third parties for better customer assistance, better marketing services and analyzing the data. These partners agree to keep any information provided to them confidential.
We do not sell customer information. Third parties may use the shared information for the specific purpose (as agreed upon) only.
2. Business Transfers: With the development of our trade, we might choose to buy other businesses. Following general practices of trade, customer information might be shared for the functioning of our newly acquired businesses. In the unlikely event of Bake Box being taken over by another business company, customer information shall be one of the assets being transferred. We shall try to ensure that the customer information is not misused.
3. Statutory Requirements: Bake Box would release customer information if required to do so by law. Besides, Bake Box holds the rights to share customer information with law enforcement agencies for maintenance of law and order, protection from fraud etc.
Security of Information
Bake Box shall make use of sound practices like data encryption to ensure that customer information is not misused or accessed without authority. Steps shall be undertaken by Bake Box to ensure that customer information is not altered or destroyed to the detriment of its clients. Bake Box operates with powerful security systems and servers. Bake Box’s employees shall have access to customer/user information but such access shall be restricted to the requirement of / for the working of Bake Box.
Accessing and updating personal information
Bake Box’s customers might be permitted to access and alter their personal data as required. Bake Box holds the right not to permit a customer/user to access/alter any information which could jeopardize the privacy of any other customer/client or be detrimental to the interests of any customer/client or intrude in the efficient functioning of Bake Box.
The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized web pages for them. A collection of information, usually including a username and the current date and time, stored on the local computer of a person using the World Wide Web, used chiefly by websites to identify users who have previously registered or visited the site. Cookies are used to relate one computer transaction to a later one.
Links to other websites
Last modified: 28.07.12